Miami Crew

All Access Pass to Miami Events

Friday, November 4, 2011

WHERE IS MY FREE CHAMPAGNE???

The promotional offer instituted on facebook supplied ladies free champagne until midnight…this was not upheld when I spoke with the incredibly rude bartender.  I was told I needed a drink ticket, so I met with a promoter and received one drink ticket. 


When I presented the ticket at the bar, I was turned down again.  The drink ticket offered a two for one glass of champagne.  This was unsettling.  The bartender ripped the drink ticket in two pieces and handed over my glass of champagne, which was 1/3 full of a strawberry mix that I did not ask for or enjoy drinking. 




The bartender assured me that he would “take care” of me when I was ready for my second glass, but that was an epic fail too.  I called attention to him when I was ready for my refill and he presented me with a check.  This was not a joke.  I’ll never go to this bar again.  Obvious neglect to consumers did not go unnoticed and I left after I finished my second glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment